Sunday, February 14, 2010

PODCAST - EPISODE 3 - FEBRUARY 14, 2010

LISTEN TO THE SHOW:

Download this episode (right click and save)



SHOW NOTES:

CONTACT:




REMEMBERING FRANCO BALLERINI

FRANCO BALLERINI (1964-2010)

February 10-14, 2010

February 7, 2010

February 3-7, 2010


January 30 - February 2, 2010

February 7-12, 2010



UPCOMING RACES

February 14-19, 2010

February 17-21, 2010

February 20, 2010

February 20-21, 2010

February 23-27, 2010

February 27, 2010




BOTTOM BRACKET









EMAIL AND FEEDBACK

For all the Cipollini lovers out there!




STORY TIME WITH THE SKULLKRUSHER
"Paris-Roubaix, 1993"

Franco Ballerini leads Gilbert Duclos-Lassalle in the 1993 Paris-Roubaix


Music by:
Gods Of Fire



TEN ONE LINERS
1. I didn't even know there was Olyimpic games this year, but I assure you I won't watch a single minute.
2. I'm looking to buy a 52" CAAD9 with descent components for under $1000.
3. Fake plants in an apartment just make sense.
4. I suspect my neighbor is an alcoholic, but I know for a fact, she's really creepy.
5. Fuck Lawyers.
6. Fuck divorce.
7. Zombieland!
8. Pink and fuscia are NOT the same color.
9. There's a black guy the the Trek/Livestrong team.
10. I collect sneakers.

5 comments:

  1. G'Day Skull Krusher,

    Will you be putting up a download button apart from iTunes?
    I really dug the first two episodes and was keen to hear the third.

    Ciao, Bjorn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bjorn, I just put it under the player. Thanks for listening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im pretty sure that dj dezzy dez is really sgt D from M.I. @ least he soundz as douche-y as sarge does on his various gay blogs where he fantasizes about being gang-raped by hatebreed and DMS. (kidding, dez!).

    cant wait for the classics. podcast should be ill!

    regarding story time: in the united states'early pro tour years they were never favored to win anything. which is why every lemond win (and esp hampsten win) was special. FF 15-10 yrs and we have 4 pro tour teams.

    'Merica, fuck yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks mate,

    Downloading it as I type.
    Love the no bullshit approach to talking about Pro Cycling. I cycle mostly off-road, follow the Pro-Tour, but find a lot of Roadies to be even more painfully anally retentive than Mountain Bikers. Thanks for being straight up and down.

    Ciao, Bjorn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bjorn, I've said it b4 on the C.I. blog, i've met plenty of asshole urban fixie clowns and pretentions roadies, but i cant say i've ever met an asshole mountain guy. i dont really follow or know much about MB and i've never even ridden a MB, but you guys seem like the chillest of the bunch, for sure! again, thx for listening.

    dZa,if Dez was sgt D all he'd talk about on the show would be retarded horrible music (wigger slam), scene girls, the hollywood undead, MMA and twitter. ugh! i love that kid, but he has major issues!

    ReplyDelete